Welcome back to another It’s The Little Things post, hosted by Jodie and I. It’s our time to sit back and appreciate all the small things that have been making us smile throughout the last week. I really love taking a few moments each week to reflect and write these posts, and I can’t believe it’s week 11 already! If you’re a blogger and would like to link up with us this week then scroll down to the bottom to grab the badge and join in!
It’s The Little Things
- Seeing friends, new and old! This week we managed to hang out with lots of friends, both old and new, and had so much fun. Blogging and social media have brought us so many new experiences and helped us cross paths with so many amazing people, and it’s so good when you get the chance to meet up in real life!
- Mother’s Day. I’m sure this will be on lots of people’s lists this week! For us there were no grand gestures, no breakfasts in bed and no huge gifts but my day was full of little things that really made me smile and I felt totally spoilt and really appreciated which made a nice change. Dil even fell asleep saying “happy Mother’s Day mummy” and that’s the best thing I could’ve ever asked for!
- Sunshine and longer days. I know for some the clocks going forward is a bit of a ball ache but I love it for three reasons. A) I tricked myself into believing I got a lay in Sunday morning, b) longer days, brighter evenings, summeris coming!! And c) the clock in my car is finally right. That’s definitely something to celebrate.
Last Week’s Favourites
Last week we had beautiful posts from Mama Cat and Baby Bee, To Aufinty and Beyond and Virtually All Sorts. Go give them a read!
Over to you! What have you loved this week? What’s made you smile? Link up your posts below and join the linky party to share the joy of your week.
- Grab the badge below to add to your post, and link it up. One post per week please.
- Check out some of the other posts and feel free to comment, like and share to spread the love and support the community
- We’d love it if you could tweet your link using the linky hashtag #itsthelittlethingslinky – we’ll retweet every post we are tagged in – @dilanandme and @dearlittledaisy
- Check back next week to see which posts were our favourite! We will both share our highlights next week so don’t miss that
- Linky closes at 11pm the following Monday and re-opens every Tuesday at 9am
Loading InLinkz ...
Sometimes weeks pass and we realise we’ve not caught up properly with friends, or we’ve not given ourselves that down time to just relax and enjoy life – you often feel like you’re running the show as mamas. Your Little Thing has reminded me to get some friend-time in this coming week. And like you, I’m also looking forward to a bit more sunshine.
What lovely photos!
I don’t mind the clocks going forward either now I’m a mum as I do the same, fake lie in and it instantly makes me feel better! #itsthelittlethingslinky
I LOVE your reasons for loving the clocks going forward! Thanks for hosting #itsthelittlethingslinky